- Download the Good Morning sleep tracker and alarm clock app ($3.99 in app store but free in previous Starbucks app deal). Set a song that makes you happy as the alarm, so you wake up in a good mood. For me it’s First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes
- Brush your teeth and wash your face, take any medication and vitamins
- Complete morning routine (makeup, hair, getting dressed)
- Eat a nutritious breakfast
- Make yourself a cup of coffee or tea, my favorite K-Cup is Peet’s Brazil Minas Naturais medium roast with a smooth, nutty, naturally sweet flavor
- Put your headphones in or plug your aux cord into your favorite morning playlist, see a few of mine here if you wake up happy, here if you wake up slowly, and here if you wake up with coffee.
Remember that the key to feeling good is confidence, so give yourself enough time to wake up happy and get ready the way you want, without having to stress yourself out over the finding the quickest thing you can put on to make it to the bus on time, and arriving to school/work hangry.